Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Just a Few Title/End Pages

While scrapbooking a couple weekends ago with Jeanne and Janet, we made a few title and end pages.
 Janet planned this one. We loved the sentiment and her hard work in planning. That window was quite a thing to put together! As it is, I ended up putting my lace valance over the top of the wood frame. I wasn't taking it off!
 Jeanne planned this one. All of those letters were a pain, but I'm glad she's the one to cut them all out!
 I did this particular layout with them last winter when we were toghether. I used a blue and green color scheme at that time.
 I had planned this one for my friends when we go to the farm. However, I wasn't able to make the spring trip and Karolyn has had to cancel the fall trip. Soooo, I gave it to Jeanne and Janet again.
I love the simplicity. I especially love that it's a great way to use up scraps. A little hand stitching, washi tape and felt bird finish it off. Since these pages will be used in all different books, it doesn't matter that they are all the same. There's nothing more frustrating that to be putting albums together and not have enough title or end pages to finish them!

I took pictures of the layouts I completed, but they didn't turn out. I somehow have messed up the setting on my phone camera. I'll have to try again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara so need to catch up on your beautiful creations, glad to visit again. Loving your end pages, they look like fun to create. I think you did some sewing on the page with the little bird, I love it.
    Sending blessings,
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your pages are wonderful, I really love the quote on the first one...how true is this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.