Thursday, September 14, 2017

One Last Post About my New Car

I promise! This one is for Morgan. She requested some interior shots. But first, I want to show off the color---that you have to be in the sun to really see!
 The color is called "brown pearl."
 It sparkles in the sun.
 Close-up, you can see the glittery sparkles. I'm a glitter kind of gal.


It's already sort of driving me crazy that it does seem to get dirty so fast. I'm just going to add the carwash to my weekly errands. That will make me feel better. 

One thing I'm loving---this car was definitely tested by a woman---and maybe a short one at that!
In the back cargo area, there are little hooks for those plastic grocery bags. Now I don't have to re-bag everything when I get home from the grocery store. I'm certain a woman came up with that idea. You only have to have those bags slide around and spill your groceries one time to know that those little hooks are a necessity. The hooks are on both sides. Genius!
Probably the best "new" thing for me is that you just press a little button to close the lift hatch. In my old car, I had to stand on tippy toes to reach the button that was overhead on the actual lift itself. I'm pretty sure a short woman said, "uh, NO, that button needs to be lower!" Heck, if both hands are full, you can even activate it with your elbow---the ultimate in multi-tasking!

So there you have it---everything wonderful about my new car. Maybe not everything, but I already reported some other awesome features. Oh, and one last thing, I had my nails done yesterday and didn't get blocked in. I think this car is just enough smaller to prevent that constant problem! At least I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.