Monday, September 18, 2017

Monday Mystery

It's been awhile since I've posted any mysteries. It seems like there's always something.

This week, I discovered this:
 Can you see it? A tiny little plant is growing out of the drain. Now wait, lest you think I'm a bad housekeeper or haven't cleaned my sink in a long time--don't judge! This is the side that doesn't get used.
It's where my dish drainer resides. It gets cleaned once a week---I just spray water in to it if it looks like crumbs are at the bottom. Anyway, I noticed the little green sprout and said, "What the heck??"
I pulled the dish drainer out and removed the stopper.
Oh My Gosh! Look at that! It's coming from a tiny seed that looks like a cucumber or cantaloupe seed---except that I haven't had either of those recently. I was trying to think what it could be. I don't know, it's a mystery. So, now I'm really curious.
I'm going to just grow it and see what happens. You can see the seed a little better here. I'll have to keep you posted. Plants are amazing things. And mysterious!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.