Thursday, August 24, 2017

Everyone's had about enough of the eclipse...

..but I had to post these last pictures---even if I'm a little late.

We had a great time celebrating our 46th anniversary in the pool.

The eclipse was pretty amazing. It was dark, yet light at the same time. So strange. I couldn't believe how the house seemed to light up.

 We spent 3 hours in the pool. Butch doesn't really like the pool. It's more about he can't just relax and sit still. After 3 hours---which flew by, he admitted that just floating was pretty darn relaxing!

I'd love to say this was our picture, but it isn't. When everything went dark, I didn't see anything. No one told me that I could take off the glasses. I missed the whole darn thing! 

We're in New York now. More about that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.