Thursday, May 18, 2017

Ta Da

Here we go!

 Entering the bedroom.


 Here are a few "before" pictures to refresh your memory.
 Notice the black "baffles."
 After.............................such a difference.
New tile compared to the old below:

 White baffles really make a difference. It's the sort of thing that I never really paid attention to. I'm glad Butch did! (I'm short---I only see low).


Old (black baffles).............................................................
 New..................................................


 Old.......................................

 Old................................................................
 Old..................................................
 New.......................................

 This was the original entrance tot he shower. We took the wall out on both sides to open it up.

The shower itself is exactly the same size---it was always big---it just looks bigger now without the outside walls.
I loved the marble tile when we picked it out. But in this large space, I think it looks a little messy and confusing. When you just see a few pieces, it's hard to know what a large area is going to look like. I really love it in the tub area. We have shower options three ways---rainhead style, hand held and then the jets. The jets are set for Butch, so if I were to use them, they hit me square in the face.
We opted for a shower stool that can be moved around rather than a stationary seat.
 Tub detail.

 Those little holes are the air holes that makes the tub seem like a jacuzzi.
They look like candies and makes you think of lazing in the tub with chocolates. Actually, they are bath bombs that Stephanie gave me for my birthday. She is obsessed with a store called Lush. I haven't tried them yet.

Well, that's it. 18 weeks! It was worth it. We love it!

Tomorrow, I'll share the powder room makeover. And then we'll get in to my drawers....

2 comments:

  1. Your bathroom is as big as the whole back end of my house! You could hold a Prom in there. It looks beautiful but 18 weeks is a heck of a long time to have workmen in your house. Mr M would have melted into a heap on the floor. He has a very hard time with change

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stunning! And can I just say how lovely that view looks to be from your bathroom window?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.