Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Off Again

We left on Saturday for Salt Lake City, Utah for a week with Walter and Chris. Of course, my photos are not cooperating. I don't understand why they won't transfer from my phone to my computer when I'm traveling. It's so frustrating.

Anyway, we went to Sundance yesterday and then on to Bridal Veil Falls. The scenery is beautiful, but the day was not. It was pretty much grey and rainy all day. And, considering it's darn near summer in Nashville, it never occurred to me that it would be COLD here! Luckily, I don't go anywhere without my pashminas. They are always a lifesaver. Hopefully, when the sun comes out, it will be in the mid-60's the rest of the week. Then I'll be fine.

Today we leave for a little overnight jaunt to the "arches." I don't really know what they are yet. The guys plan the trips and just tell us when to be ready. I'm good with that. I know how many hours go in to planning a trip.

I'm not bringing my computer for just overnight. So I'll have to work on my pictures when we get back. Worse case, I can email them to myself.

Well there you go. I just figured out my picture situation. When traveling I have to have my phone joined on the same network as my computer. I shouldda thought of that!



I'll be back in a couple of days.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.