Sunday, May 21, 2017

A Few Layouts

Here are a few pages I've made lately for AYM and our round robin.
This year the topic for AYM (A Year of Memories) is "story starters." I give the story starter and then the group does the layout. April's story starter was: "And the I said." I finished it with "you've got to be kidding me!" This page was about the gas crisis back in September. I loaned my Solstice---which I'm very protective of---and she backed it in to Nicky's car. Luckily there was no damage.
 I was happy to have some old memorabilia for this layout. Sports were everything while growing up.
 This was the round robin page that Nancy did for me.
This month's story starter was: "Here's the thing..." I finished it with "I was always a faller." This story was about how I might have jinxed myself with falling by faking it when I was a teenager. To get out of going to school, I'd fake a little fall down the steps and pretend to have gotten dizzy because I was "so sick!" Mom bought it. You couldn't get much past her, but this worked. I only did it twice, but I think it was enough to jinx me!
 "Another day in Paradise" is the round robin page I did for Pam. She didn't have any journaling, so I wrote it for her. I sent her a list of questions. After she responded, I went with a list of "firsts" for the journaling.
This was last month's AYM: "Now that I think about it..." and I finished it with: "...the good old days really were."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.