Monday, April 3, 2017

Monday Memos, Mail and Me

It's been a slow week in terms of mail. I did receive and eyeliner and shadow that I bought from Causemetics.
The line is called Thrive. I purchased an eyeliner and an eye brightener. For each one I purchased, they donate one to a woman in need. I usually use Estee Lauder. The cost of Causemetics, I'd say is about half that of Estee Lauder---and for a good cause!

And then, there's this. I had my heart set on glass  rosettes for the mirror that I'm having made. I couldn't find any glass ones, so I went to Etsy. I was very excited to find these.
They are from the 1930's. There are 16 and quite a bargain at twenty bucks for something so old. Unfortunately, they are too small. They are only 1/2" in diameter. I should have paid closer attention to the description. Now I'll have to "settle" for the plastic ones. Sheesh!

Check out what the other Mondayers are doing over at From High in the Sky.

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to help others by purchasing from a cosmetic company that donates to those in need! Bummer about those lovely rosettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're very glamorous all the same. I can just see you in a long satin 1930's evening gown, checking yourself out in your beautifully decorated mirror

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.