Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday Memos, Mail and Me

Well, I don't really have much to share this week except boxes! More deliveries have come in for the renovation.

This is my new chandelier. I'm very excited about this. The room is starting to come together now---but there's still so much to be done--tile work on tub, countertops, fixtures placed, painting, and chandelier assembled. It's supposed to be finished by the end of March, but I think it's going to be longer than that. We'll see.

Now this was the most exciting mail of all.
 This box arrived for Mindy in her maiden name. That's a little fishy.
This is the side of the box. I sent Mindy the pictures and asked if there's something we should know! Butch, who was going to the beach on Friday asked if he should postpone his leaving in case Mindy an Justin had an announcement to make at happy hour. Anyway, she assured us that she has no idea why she got this. And she has no announcement to make!  It's baby formula! I'll give it to my niece, Alison who is expecting her first in July.

That's really about it for this week. I'm sure the other Mondayers have received much more exciting stuff this week than me!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness! That must have been a surprise! I wonder what weird twist of a mailing list let that one happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From chandeliers to baby formula, it's never boring at your place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.