Friday, December 11, 2015

The Elf on the Shelf

Victoria has taken over the "Elf on the Shelf" duties this year. She's doing a great job and making it fun for Elizabeth. Sandy is grateful for the "break"---if you know what I mean. There's that little thing going around Facebook---you know the one---everyone can relate. It goes something like this:

You know that moment when you go to bed and are all comfy and snug? Then comes the thought, "oh crap, I forgot to move the d**n elf!" Yeah, that one. Well, Victoria's got it covered. She's come up with some pretty clever ideas---some she's found on Pinterest.






I had to jump in here. This thrills me to no end! I made all of my grandchildren---5 of them---these Christmas stockings years ago. They are cross-stitch. You can't tell it from this picture, but there are dangly ribbons and charms hanging off of them.





When Sandy started sending me the photos every day, I was like a little kid too---couldn't wait to see where he'd be next. So, I decided to get in on the act.

Stay tuned until tomorrow for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.