Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Best Medicine....

...is having your daughter, granddaughters and sisters come in town to nurse you for the weekend!! 

Okay, they didn't exactly come in to town to take care of me. They came in town for Mindy's "Around the Clock"  shower on Saturday. 

It was such a great weekend. The shower was lovely. Mindy got so many nice gifts. 

As we were socializing, my sister, Jennifer made this observation:
"Young people's boots---old people's boots!" We all got a kick out of that.
This picture was taken before the girls left on Sunday. Unfortunately, we didn't get one while we all looked "cute" at the shower. That's what I get. I know better! I put Morgan and Victoria in charge of taking pictures. I got exactly 6---and none of them were really what I wanted.
We took this one before we left the house. I do not have a picture of Sandy and the girls either. Janet took quite a few, but she's technically challenged, so I will not be getting those. No pictures for a scrapbooker is a tragedy!!

This made me happy:
The flowers that Justin send me last week were still beautiful for the weekend. 

It went by in a flash. The only good thing is that in just a little over two weeks, we'll be with Sandy again for Thanksgiving. 

Yep, the holidays are upon us!! That will really be the best medicine!


2 comments:

  1. What a bummer that there weren't more photos, but glad it was a good weekend! Yes, the holidays are upon us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't get the photos you wanted, but I enjoyed seeing these all the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.