Friday, July 10, 2015

Another Mystery!

I've mentioned before how we'll find unusual things when we come back from being out-of-town. Many times they have been mysteries as no one in the family will claim the item. The difference is that this time, the whole family was with us. So imagine my confusion when I found this in the mud room:
It's a little slab of marble about the size of a brick---except an inch thick. I asked Butch about it. It almost looks like a piece of some sort of trim. He and I, both, were trying to figure out where it came from. I figured Margarita must have found it somewhere while she was cleaning.

Later, while floating in the pool with my friends, I bought it up. Karolyn looked at me quizzically and said, "that's ours. I can't imagine why we brought it in the house." They were in the process of moving last week and needed to temporarily borrow some freezer space. They stopped by to put some things in ours.

At least this mystery was solved! We just never know what we'll find when we come home! We have a lot of people coming and going at our place!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.