Monday, May 11, 2015

Another Recipe

I made dinner tonight. We had blackened, grilled, red snapper tacos. We have to have fresh seafood at the beach!!

I made a new side dish to go with the fish tacos and it was a hit. So, I thought I'd share! I found it on Six Sisters Blog. They always have great recipes.

Black Beans

2-16 oz. cans black beans (drain one can and leave the liquid in the other)
1/4 cup onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
1-1 oz. packet of ranch dressing mix
Salt and pepper to taste

In a large saucepan, combine beans, onion, garlic and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and add cilantro, ranch dressing, salt and pepper. Simmer 5 minutes and serve.

I did not put in the cilantro, because I needed so little and didn't want to have to buy the quantity available. It was delicious without it.


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.