Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Brief Post

Having fun with my cousins, but no time for a proper post. I'm sharing a recipe because they complained----well, not exactly complained----but whined that I have not posted a recipe in quite a while. That's because I haven't really made anything new lately. So much for my New Year's resolution! Anyway, enjoy this one.

Death by Cream Cheese
2 can crescent rolls
2-8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 stick butter

Spray 9x13 pan with Pam. Roll one can of crescents in pan. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Pour cream cheese mixture over rolls. Roll other can of crescents on top. Melt butter and pour over the top. Sprinkle with a cinnamon and sugar mixture. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Enjoy!!

Oh, and BTW---(by the way--for my "older" friends)---our turkeys are back!!! This morning, the tom was all fanned out. So awesome!! Unfortunately, they were a little too far and behind the trees for me to get a clear shot. Photo shot I mean---not gun!

Hanging at the pool today.

2 comments:

  1. That looks a rich dish - and hope you enjoy the pool :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging by the pool sounds lovely - enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.