Thursday, December 5, 2013

Five Things Thursday

1. A really cool thing I discovered---by ordering cd’s on Amazon, that enabled me to instantly download the music to my computer. That’s like getting two gifts in one.

2. Another really cool thing I discovered by ordering dvd’s on Amazon, I can also download them to my computer. That’s like getting two gifts in one!

3. If you buy a packaged set of gift cards—like Starbucks, iTunes or Amazon---you can give two away and keep one for yourself. That’s like getting two (or three) gifts in one!

4. If you buy a book for your husband’s Kindle, you can download it to your Kindle. That’s like getting two gifts in one!


5. If you buy a huge bag of Christmas candy for the kids and open it now, that’s like getting two gifts in one! (I just hope some of the candy is left for the kids!)

I guess I should re-title this post: 5 Things for Myself!

5 comments:

  1. That's definately the way to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I wonder do they have that offer in Starbucks here? I need to check that out, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of nice discoveries! Hope you enjoy them ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful list of discoveries . . . for yourself! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. genius as my son would say!... well done and thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.