Thursday, October 10, 2013

More Grandchildren Updates


Here's the latest on Sandy's family:
Mitchell's junior class decided to go to the football game dressed in Hawaiian attire.
The shirt was so comfortable that he ended up wearing it all weekend.

Victoria went to her first dance---she's in 7th grade. Seems she had to talk her friends in to it, but then they all had a great time. Sandy sent me some pictures, but they all had "devil" eyes, so I didn't keep them. Dances already---she's growing up!

Elizabeth had her birthday party. She had several friends over to spend the night. Sandy said that everything went fine, but as those things go---they wanted breakfast at 5 a.m.

Remember when I taught Elizabeth how to do "the cups?" And then later, she taught me the song? In case you've forgotten, here it is (you have to scroll down to the end of the post):
http://www.barbaraeads.blogspot.com/2013/05/off-to-charlotte.html

Well, this is my next assignment for Elizabeth. She needs to coordinate this effort at her school. Simply amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFtfk0bZVRM#t=159

Tomorrow, I'll continue with my weekend news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.