Saturday, October 19, 2013

Gone Again

By the time you read this, I will be at the beach with my friends. I know, I know, I have a tough life.

For our trip, I planned a little activity---a favorite thing swap. I got the idea from Amanda (Connie's daughter). They do it a little differently, but I'm going to tell you what we did.

There are five of us going to the beach. I had each person purchase 5 of their favorite things that cost $5.00 each. It's been fun hunting for just the right thing. We're going to have happy hour on Saturday night and reveal our favorite things. I'll be sure to share them here.

 I made these little treats to go along with my favorite thing.
It's just a little Halloween decoration. I covered some small (empty) boxes with scrapbook paper. I glued the little black crows on top of some old wooden spools. It fits nicely on the windowsill.

Our plans for the next 5 days?---Stitch, read, play games, watch movies and eat. Is there anything better than doing all of that with friends? We're just sorry that Susan had to cancel at the last minute.

My next post will be from the beach.


3 comments:

  1. ok so now you give me beach envy!!! Make the most of it and do a little of each of the things just for me LOL then I can dream that I am with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, beach envy here too! Have a wonderful time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That plan sounds blissful - have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.