Thursday, April 25, 2013

Obnoxious

Now I'm just going to be obnoxious. It's 7:30 a.m. I went to bed at 8 p.m. and got up at 4:30 a.m. I feel great and am on warp speed.

I've done all the laundry, completely unpacked, made my bed and have even uploaded and ordered  my photos from Walgreen's. They have a good deal going on---10 cent prints for 75 or more (email me if you want me to forward the promo). I'll pick them up this morning after I stop by the liquor store to buy some of the wine we enjoyed on the cruise. I want to have a Mediterranean "happy hour" with the family tomorrow and show off our pictures at the same time. Picking out just 77 was pretty hard. Still, that's pretty many for one trip.

 Here are the souvenirs I brought home---most are gifts. I'm having "non-buyers" regret---I should have splurged and bought that rug in Kusadasi. Bummer.
 I hate that it looks like I'm going to have to get out the iron. I hope it still works since it's been about 18 years. Not really, but maybe.
 Here are my trip envelopes. All memorabilia for each day is tucked inside with trip notes on the outside. This is going to make my scrapbooking really easy (plus the reports on my blog).
I'm going to miss waking up to this every day. Back to the real world!!

2 comments:

  1. excellent idea to write the notes on the envelope. We have a holiday journal book that is in the holiday bag and goes everywhere with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the "Passporter" system and love it, now have to purge all the bits I've not scrapped...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.