Saturday, April 6, 2013

Layout Share

 So, you know I'm doing Project Life one month at a time. I'm already a month behind! I don't know where the time goes. Yes I do. I'm traveling---a---lot. All fun, but---a---lot. Here is my February layout. I have everything together for March, but it will be late April before I get it put together. And then there's the History Project...I think I'm behind about 4 weeks now. I'll get to it. Just not now. Did I mention that I'm traveling---a---lot? I'll get home from the trip I'm on now---Sunday. I planned this before I left and set it to post on Saturday. Then, we leave next Friday for our Mediterranean Cruise. It's all good!

Anyhoo, here goes:
 This month, I added a half page insert in the middle to get everything in.
 This is the other side of the insert and the right hand page.
Here's a close-up of the right side page. I don't know why I took it. I must have had a reason at the time. They say the memory is the first to go...

4 comments:

  1. Fun to see your review - hope you have a good time with all this traveling :) The cruise sounds lovely, the weather should be nice and I loved Greece with all the poppies when we went a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy yourself, you have to create those memories to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh! The cruise sounds like fun! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Project Life is going to be even more full of colour and zing by the time you get back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.