Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Few More Things...


This is just one shot of my scrapbook room. If you've ever seen the magazine "Where Women Create" then my "junky" room would fit right in.
We won't get to this room for another month or so during our Operation Organization. The little dresses are Mindy's from when she was a baby. The layouts are waiting to be put in to albums. I have a pretty strict rule that when it reaches a twelve inch stack, then I stop and put them in to albums.
When I organize a scrapbook room for other people, this is the one thing everyone loves. I always make a journaling basket. It's an easy "go to" place without having to hunt all over for just the right journaling card.
This is a 7 Gypsies library tray holding photos I plan to scrapbook some time. These are the photos that will go in to my layout planning binder when I'm ready for them.
 Jordan, Morgan and I spent the day together on Monday. We started with manicures, then lunch at Cheeseburger Charley's. After, we went to the movie---Identity Theft with Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy. It was really good and funny. It was so nice being with them. I love those girls!


6 comments:

  1. Your room is gorgeous! I love that paint shade on the walls because it sets off all your other pieces so nicely

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfectly lovely room! I thought I was in a very posh craft shop! Your girls ar stunning too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh! I love the colour of your craft room! It works beautifully with the pink and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that was my room all that stuff on the walls would be under three inches of dust. I don't do dusting..... I don't do housework. NO really I do not do housework unless it is really under four inches of dust then I will vacuum clean. People who use the shower have to clean it straight away, same with the wash basins and the toilet.
    I have limited energy because of ME so I keep ornaments to a minimum so they don't need dustinh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my journaling basket, as I move stuff to scrap with it most of my embellishments are stored in baskets or boxes. We moved my trolley and some baskets next door to film today - do like being able to pack up and shift my stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely craft room you have! I've thought about putting together a journaling basket & seeing yours makes me want to do it NOW! :>)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.