Monday, July 23, 2012

Janice Update

Janice is home now. She sent me a new photo of her re-attached finger. Even that one is too gross to post here. It's half black with black stitches all around with a pin sticking a half inch out of the top of her finger. She said that it really hurts if she bumps it. I'm surprised it isn't wrapped up in some way. The fact that she has feeling in it is a good thing.

She said that her dogs are finally back to normal after being mad/scared of each other. I forgot to mention that by the time Janice was able to unhook Gus' tooth from Lola's collar (with her dangling finger), Lola had already passed out. Janice thought she was dead. She gave her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and was able to revive her.

I guess that would be the ultimate definition of "dog breath."

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.