Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Layouts from Last Week

Here are the layouts I did at the farm last week. I've posted the layouts from TSRCC on the AYM blog. I'll be posting the AYM layouts tomorrow.
 "mmm...mom, you smell good---just like home!" and "neighborhood kids."
 "All of Us" about Joyce's family.
 "Alicia"
 "mitchell's stache" and "mindy is a notary."
 "keepsakes" and "leader of the pack." Another mistake for you to find---and don't say the "e's." I'm waiting to get those from Stephanie. This one is really obvious! Also, remember last month I reversed the pages? Well I did it again this month---only with Connie's pages (thank goodness)! 
 "kids say the darnedest things!" and "license to drive."
This is the layout I did for TSRCC: "these 2 sleep together."

1 comment:

  1. Your sense of fun and affection for the family really shine from these pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.