Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I've got a secret...

You are probably tired of hearing about my hives, so I'm just going to say---I was down to 5MG of prednisone and happy about it. Until....the hot tub on our Eads Girls scrapbook weekend. That set me off. Luckily, I've only had to go back up to 10MG so I plan to be back down soon. In the meantime, I've started the new meds. The powdered stuff that goes under my tongue is pretty amazing. It literally disappears after a couple of minutes. I don't swallow it, it just disappears. According to my doctor, it is absorbed directly in to the lymph system. Along with that, I take two other meds. Both of which cause dizziness and drowsiness. I can't drink with them either. Not that that's a huge problem. Way back when, I didn't drink for 3 years. But I do enjoy my glass of red wine at night. Habits---I'm a creature of them.

Now for the secret. I've been sleeping. A. L.O.T.! Whenever Butch is out of the house, I sleep. He'll know now since he reads my blog. But, I can't help it. I'm dragging. It takes everything in me to get myself to Curves in the morning. I just want to sleep. I know this will pass as my body adjusts to the new medicine. But in the meantime, all this sleeping is playing heck with my schedule and work. I have so much that needs doing. I've got to get to it. Soon. I leave on Sunday for the Holy Land.

Now excuse me while I take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.