Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Showtunes---Lion King

While we were in London, Mindy told Stephanie that she wanted to have a family movie night---The Lion King was showing in 3D (or maybe that was 4D) for a limited engagement for just a few days. Turns out that the tickets were $14.00 each X 4=$56.00. Steph "sprang" for dinner at Cheeseburger Charley's---a fast food, sort of gourmet burgers---really good. She was shocked at what dinner cost. I eat under $10.00 there because I get the children's combo. Her girls get big stuff and the malts too---it all adds up. Anyway, they had a fun evening.

Since Lion King is one of my favorite stage performances---not so much for the story, but for the choreography and costumes (oh my), I decided to go with that this weekend. And who better than the composer to sing it!

Mindy, this one's for you:
Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Sorry about that annoying commercial. Looks like they are starting to attach them to a lot of videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.