Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Showtunes---We Will Rock You

This is the musical we saw here in London on Monday night. It's sort of like "Mama Mia" in that it is a whole story woven around the music of Queen. Robert DiNero is one of the producers. Here is one of my favorite selections:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKNU0tuzUEY

This is my personal favorite Queen song. I loved it in the show too, but that clip was too long. So I'm just giving you the original. Can't get any better than that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

Butch surprised me with the program. He knows I collect them from all the shows I go to. But I'm fine with just the free one. Well, apparently in London, you don't get a free program. You have to buy the expensive one with full color pictures. I wasn't going to get it because it's about $15.00 and the actors/actresses don't mean anything to me anyway.

That was a nice surprise and a sweet gesture. Things are going really good. Butch admitted last night at dinner (Thursday) that he wondered if we'd start getting on each other's nerves. I think our discussion ahead of the trip really helped. We are each getting to do what we want without making the other feel bad if we don't want to do what they want to do. I just want to do what I want to do!! After all, it is a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.