Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jeanne's Garden

I always enjoy looking at Jeanne's garden when I visit. This time was no exception and it didn't disappoint. See for yourself:





 She really likes grasses. I'm not a fan, but I will admit, it does had some nice texture.







 I just love the colors and texture of the different foliage---throw some colorful flowers and voila!
 She tried to fool me with this, but I wasn't buying it. I doubt a robin would build it's nest right on a table and then lay its eggs for everyone to see. Still, very cute.


 Then she made some really sweet little floral arrangements to put all around the kitchen.
The grass, but I admit it looks really good paired with some flowers for that added texture.

As anyone who gardens knows, it's a lot of work. You have to love it! I don't even do my own anymore, but just the watering alone is a daily job. That's what I do for the love of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.