Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Couple of Videos

We went for the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. Our guide took us first to the horse brigade (I'm going to get all these names wrong---my head is spinning with too much information). We watched that ceremony, then hurried to---I can't remember what it's called, but that's where I took the videos. Then it was on to Buckingham for the last part. Usually all people see is the Buckingham Palace part of the changing of the guard---but there's other "behind the scene" pomp that goes along with it. One of those things we would never have known about without the guide---and such good views too---he knew exactly where we needed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.