Monday, August 8, 2011

MItchell's 'stache

I was sitting on Mitchell's right, when I noticed he had quite a 'stache going. I asked him if he shaved now. He said, "Yes, about once a week." Victoria piped up, "Mitchell, you do not. You only shaved once with dad." He responded, "Victoria, it's not like I say, 'hey everybody, I'm going to shave now.' I just do it." She said, "No you don't." He was getting exasperated with her, but just decided to ignore her. You have to do that with little sisters most of the time. As much as she might drive him crazy, he teases her too.

In order to change the subject, he said, "Hey grammy, do you like the "soul patch" action I have going?" I replied honestly, "hmmm, I can't really see it, Mitchell!" I then asked the question that I knew was the kiss of death---"can I take your picture?" He said that he would not willingly take a photo of his 'stache that I could post on my blog. Below are my efforts---to no avail! Unfortunately, by the time he realizes I'm ready to snap the shot, he has time to turn and hide. I need a quicker camera.



I caught him unawares here, but I was a little too far away. The kid is huge---probably 6ft. now, with huge hands and feet---but about as skinny as a bean pole. And he eats everything in sight. He'll be 15 in October. All of our grandkids are growing up so fast! It's so hard to believe. Kind of sad too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.