Monday, July 18, 2011

Second Harvest

You'll get a kick out of this.

So I checked my tomatoes this morning---I still haven't picked one---and decided to wait until this afternoon---just wanted to let a few ripen a bit more. Well, I came down from upstairs and found 6----yep 6---picked and sitting on the counter. I just about jumped all over Butch. He said he didn't do it. That leaves only one person---Margarita! What the....will I ever get to pick my own tomatoes? Plus, I like them a little riper. Don't I get to decide?

See, growing my own food doesn't work for me either! Between annoying little sisters, a well-meaning cleaning lady and all the wildlife, I can't win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.