Thursday, June 9, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance....

has started up for the summer. It is one of my favorite reality shows. It's going to be on Wednesday and Thursday nights at 7 p.m. on FOX. I just love this show---the dancers, the music, the costumes and the choreography---just great---not "old timey" like Dancing with the Stars.

Tonight's show introduced us to the top 20 dancers. The dances were great. I just love the contemporary ones that tell a story. I'm finding that any dances that include props like doors tend to be my favorites.

Another fun thing they are going to do this year is to pair 10 of our past favorites when this year's dancers are reduced to 10.

I must warn you---that obnoxious Mary Murphy is back this year. Her voice and especially that annoying laugh just grate on my nerves. When she screams about a dancer being on the "hot tamale train", I really want to derail her! In fact, when she wasn't on the show last year, I totally took credit for that. I wrote sent an email to the network complaining about her ridiculous, screaming behavior. I was very happy when she was off the show and felt certain that it was due to my complaint. Now she's back. Sheesh. I just hope I can bear her in order to enjoy my show.

Off to cruise Alaska tomorrow. We'll be in Seattle until we board the ship on Sunday. I'll report from there---it's going to be cold! But the best part??? When I get home, the cicadas should be gone!!
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.