Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ahhh, Internet Access!

I'll admit it, I'm addicted to internet access. Here we are at the Seattle airport after a crazy check in procedure. I've NEVER seen an airport this nuts---and that includes Chicago, Atlanta and New York---almost put together. I guess when you have 20,000 people disembarking from 6 cruise ships, that puts quite a strain on the airport.

Anyway, here we are, with a 5 hour wait until our flight to Denver. We don't get home until 11 p.m. Our friends have "ditched" us. Not really. There were only 4 seats left on the earlier flight, so we magnanimously told them to go on. Heck, I've got FREE internet access now. It'll take me 5 hours to get caught up on everything I wasn't able to do all last week.

I follow a little over 100 blogs. "What? Why? How?" you ask. I love people and I love blogs. I really like keeping up with family and friends this way. In order to manage them all, I use a "blog reader"---which means, rather than having to literally look at 100 blogs a day, I go to my reader and it lets me know which blogs have a new post. Since most people don't blog daily, it's pretty easy to keep up with. But when you are out of the loop for a week, they can really add up.

So, for the next 5 hours, I'll be as happy as a lark with my iPod, Starbucks tea and 170 blog posts! Ahhh, so glad to be back on the mainland with FAST, FREE internet access. I'm spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.