Friday, May 13, 2011

What Would I do Without Him???

He does this----blows up rafts,
Removes spider nests....


Warns them about wearing sunscreen....just so they can do this....



All because he LOVES having them around. There's nothing he likes better.
Sitting on the side of the pool is Morgan's friend, Addison.  We didn't see much of her during the school year as she goes to Father Ryan. But with summer approaching, she'll be around more. She's a sweet girl---we like having her around. She said that one of here life goals was to "make" my blog and be featured on one of my scrapbook pages. Well, here ya' go Addison---you made the blog! Scrapbook page to come---and that will be on my blog too. Now we just need to be "facebook" friends. I need all the friends I can get!! I'm a little more discerning than most about that. I want to actually "know" the people I'm friends with!! Add to the fact that most of my friends don't do facebook, I only have a little over 100 friends. It's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.