Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Les Miserables...

is my all time favorite Broadway show. I've seen it in Chicago, New York and Nashville---and counting last night, a total of 6 times. I was especially excited about last night because I was taking Jordan and Morgan for the first time. They have grown up listening to the music and couldn't wait to see it. Les Mis did not disappoint. It is just fabulous. If you ever want to see it, I'll come anywhere to see it with you!!!

Actually, the whole family went. Steph and Nicky went with their friends, Merrill and Tucker Egbert---my friend, Nancy's son and daughter-in-law who happens to be Steph's best friend. Mindy was supposed to go with us too, but she had to be out-of -town this week, so I made Butch go. He's seen it years ago---probably 20 to be exact---but he doesn't like to see anything more than once.

We picked the girls up at 5 to go to dinner. We took them to Amerigo's---a slightly upscale Italian restaurant. We wanted to get there before 6 because they have great early bird specials. They looked so cute:
It makes me really happy that they like to do things with us once in awhile. They've been waiting a long time to see this and they loved it too! They still say that RENT is their favorite. That's probably my #2---with Phantom of the Opera. Anyway, I'm taking Jordan and Mindy to see RENT on Sunday. Morgan says she needs to study for exams. Steph will be busy trying to finish her book for our book club here on Monday night.  

And now, for your enjoyment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jo4FvpN3_g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.