Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I just finished watching 10 hours of the Royal Wedding, not to mention every program leading up to it. Of course, by the time you fast forward through the commercials, it was actually 2 and a half hours. Only kidding, but truly, I tape everything. For every hour of programming, 20 minutes are commercials.

I absolutely LOVED the dress. So classic. Kate looked so elegant. I do hope it works out for them. They make the cutest couple. At least she knows what she's getting in to.

I wish I was there. It would be nice to escape reality for awhile. I've got a headache from the paint smell. Everything is coming along, but not fast enough to suit me. I'll start sending some peeks soon.

I hope your weather is as nice as ours has been. So nice to be able to sit outside and read---well, except for the smell of the fresh sealer on the patio. Oh well, it should all be finished in about 3 more weeks. I can only hope! Then the outside work will begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.