Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Just Realized I Have Another Problem

It's not unusual for people to have a problem with public restrooms. In fact, when my kids were little, I'd go home rather than use a public restroom. That's how my kids learned to "hold it." When I have to use one, I'm a foot flusher---no way am I touching anything.

Well, here's the problem. When someone is here I don't know and they ask to use my bathroom, that, then makes it a public restroom which freaks me out.

Today, a lady was here to measure my windows for plantation shutters. She asked to use the bathroom. Of course I had to say yes---you can't exactly tell them to go down the street to McDonald's. To make matters worse, she left, came back and said her battery was dead, could she use the bathroom again since she had to wait for someone to rescue her. Again, I had to say yes. What the heck is the matter with me? It makes me feel bad to be so---I don't even know what the word is---just weird, I guess.

Now I can't even use my own bathroom until Margarita comes next Monday and cleans it! I now have a public restroom in my own house. Or I could clean it myself. No, I'll wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.