Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Nashville Style

Here's our big snow for the year---about 2 inches---the newsmen said we got 1-3, so I'm guessing.
View out our front door.
View out the back door. I have to say, our snow is beautiful because in the South you also get sun!!! Just makes everything glisten.

But snow in the South also causes this. Took Steph 3 hours to get home, Mindy an hour and 45 minutes---Butch, well, you know that story.
 
Snow Indiana style...

just causes this.

So the question is this: Would you rather be stuck in traffic, or home freezing cold trying to blow all that snow? I think I'll stick with the fireplace all snuggly warm! Even without mashed potatoes. Boy, the sandwiches were sure good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.