Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Birthday Counts Are In!

I got 44 birthday well wishes today between phone calls, emails and facebook wall writings---2 from people I have no idea who they are---must be from one of my classes. I got 3 cards, 2 flowers, a gift basket and dinner. Besides all the stuff I've mentioned before, I got a Borders 33% off coupon for one item, a gift card for a cup of Seattle's Best and a 20% off coupon for the entire purchase of a scrapbook website. Looks like getting older definitely has its perks!

On another note, I just realized there's a spot where I can see how many people viewed my profile. I've had 330 profile views. I don't even know that many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.