Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pool Fun





I'm finally getting around to posting some pool pictures. I don't know where Morgan and Carson were when I took these.

By the second day, Elizabeth was swimming in the deep end. By the third day, she was jumping off the diving board. She looks so little---perched up there.














All the kids want to do is hang out at the pool. We had a lot of fun this year with the whole family.

One evening, while Sandy was helping me get dinner ready, all the kids went out to the pool. Since Elizabeth still requires supervision, Sandy told her she couldn't go. I asked Butch if we still had the children's life jackets. He found two, but Elizabeth would have none of that. She had the closest thing to a tantrum I've ever seen. She stood in the kitchen with her little arms crossed and kept saying "I'm going and I'm NOT wearing anything." Sandy and I ignored her and kept fixing dinner. She kept saying that same thing over and over, but it was so funny because she was not moving towards the door. Finally, I told her to ask grandpa if he would sit out there and watch her. Of course he did. Later at dinner, he told us that she made the request and then did a pitiful face. Turns out, she said it was her "sad, puppy dog face." Apparently, she's used it before and gotten good results. The girl is no dummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.