Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Best Brain Food

I just read an article and thought I would share the results. Some of these we've known for awhile now. The coffee surprised me. Still, I'm a tea drinker and do not plan to switch. One thing that is not listed that has been on the list for ages is walnuts and almonds. I'm just going to try to use these things more in my diet. Especially the grape juice---I haven't had that since I was a kid.
salmon
blackberries
coffee---3-5 cups a day
apples---one a day
chocolate---semi sweet or milk equal to 2 kisses a day---also lowers blood pressure
cinnamon
spinach, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower---3 servings a day
olive oil
concord grape juice
curry and tumeric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.