Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On the Hunt---Again!

Well, I guess the time has come. My "semi-retired" guy is looking for more to keep himself busy. This week, he's worked like a mad man around here---cleaning out the garage, power washing the pool and patio, and hauling off junk. That's what steroids will do to you!!

Now the squirrels are driving him "nuts" again for stealing his "nuts" from the birds and tearing up his feeders. I have to admit, it looks like Snow White's meadow out there with all the birds, rabbits and squirrels.

Those 4-legged creatures better leave the bird feeders alone or they'll be sorry....

PS It's just a bb gun---won't wound or kill---we believe in safe "pain".

PSS Butch humors me with the camera too. He had to know I would publish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.