Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Final Flood Results

I promise that this is the last I'll be mentioning about our flood. I just wanted to share these pictures. This is at our park where those that didn't want to wait for the city to get all of their crap off their front lawn could HAUL it THEMSELVES! Imagine that!! Doing it yourself!

What you see here is just a tip of the iceberg as to what's there. I couldn't get a good shot to show the amount of stuff.

One last thing I never did mention---the landslides in the park were unbelievable. Entire hillsides of trees just slid down. I can't get a good picture due to traffic, but I'm going to try. Then that will be the LAST photo of flood damage.




1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable!! I heard on the radio that the flood rates 3rd (after Katrina and the San Fransisco earthquake) for worst natural disaster, and yet NO ONE knows about it or seems to understand the level of devastation it has caused. It's just so sad that something so awful could happen and yet receive so little media attention. But I bet everyone knows that Demi Levato and Joe Jonas broke up. What does that say about our country?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.