Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Year of Memories---March

Here are the layouts for March. The topic this time was "an important relationship". I just love how everyone took a different approach. Mine is called "It all began with Spit on a Windshield" and tells the story of how I met Butch---although it was at the bowling alley, there was a back story that few knew.



















Steph decided on Starbucks and "I love you a latte".

Pam went with "Unconditional Love" and used her dog as the subject.

Karoyln selected "My New Love: Exercise" and told the story of her heart attack at age 55 and how that changed her life.

Susan chose to do a layout about her grandmother called "The Queen of Hearts". Her grandmother was called "Queenie".

Jeanne chose to document her relationship with sports. She was afraid that I would kick her out of the club for choosing something abstract. I don't care what everyone does with the topic---it's about the stories.

Good job girls---you've all become writers!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love all the layouts. It's fun to see how each person uses the materials differently.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.