Sunday, April 19, 2009

Most Recent Project

I saw this idea in a magazine. And, since I'm the only one that comes up with ideas for my daytime group, we made it. I'm getting ready to make a couple more for two of my favorite people. If you don't get one, that doesn't mean you aren't a favorite---just means you don't have a scrapbook room to hang it in. 

It's funny, my room is so incredibly "junky", but when Steph was over the other night, she said she wanted her room to look like this too! If you've ever seen pictures of Mary Engelbreit's studio, it's pretty junky too.




2 comments:

  1. Oh the suspense for everybody to wait and see who are her two favorite people!!!!! Love the wall and the organization system looks interesting....but don't know if I could get away from chronological right now...that would be a huge jump for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me be one of your favorite people!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.