Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What I learned on my trip to Italy...

I learned that I can make a 10 hour plane ride without using the bathroom after consuming 1 glass of champagne, 1 glass of wine, 2 iced teas, 2 bottles of water, 1 orange juice and 2 hot teas...

There are many ways to flush a toilet---none of which are familiar to us...

English isn't a foreign language in Italia...

As thrifty as Butch can be, when push comes to shove, he'll pay $18.00 for a beer...

My love of tablecloths is perfectly natural in Italy...

The Vatican Museum is the largest art gallery in the world...

Venice is my new favorite place...

It's always good to get back home...

AND:
I can lose 2 lbs. in 11 days eating Italian food and walking 10 miles a day...

I'll post pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. I told you Venice was my most favorite place! I knew you would love it. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.