Thursday, April 17, 2008

Little Annoyances


Okay, who does this? If you are eating the crackers anyway, what's another 20 calories? There's only one person it could be that would leave one lonely cracker in our cracker container. The same person that shakes exactly 12 peanuts in the palm of his hand and eats them one by one (he can make them last for an entire 1 hour show), and eats exactly 2---1" scoops of ice cream in the evening. Such control. I admire his self discipline. It's actually annoying.

But, in all fairness, I'm sure there are a lot of things that I do to annoy Butch too. For example---this happened a few months ago and to me is pretty funny. Talk to Butch and I'm sure you'd get a different response. Here's the story: About 10 or 12 years ago, Butch installed those floodlights that come on when anyone walks near them. Great security measure, right? Except, they have never worked. Low and behold, a few months ago, he came in after work and said, "that's odd, those lights are working after all this time". It occurred to me that I had flipped a switch near the front door that I had flipped off years ago as I didn't know what it went to. That evening, when I had turned on the outside lights, I had also flipped this one on inadvertently. All these years, just because I flipped a switch---Guilty! I rest "his" case!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.