Friday, October 26, 2007

Survivor---A disgusting episode and just downright WRONG!!

This past weekend I was just discussing with my sister-in-law how Survivor doesn't make people eat gross stuff anymore. Well, last night, they had to eat disgusting stuff. Some of it was tame---chicken hearts and eel---not for me, mind you, don't think I could get those down. The rest was so gross it had me wretching just watching---half-formed birds with claws, beaks and feathers and 1000 year old eggs. But one thing they had to eat was just downright WRONG!!! They ate baby turtles!!! 3 each! I had to close my eyes as I moaned through the whole thing. I could feel their pain (the turtles, that is)! At least they didn't seem to crunch---I thought that shell was hard.

Hmmmm, since I'm getting sick of them......no, no, I could never EAT them! Could I? If I were starving? Poor little Sydney and Sheldon.

See what evil thoughts I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.