Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Princess and the Pea

I think I've known for a long time that I am not a princess, but today proved it. I've been having problems with my plantars fascitis and today seemed to be the worst. By the time I got to Sandy's, my foot hurt so bad that I was limping. I decided that I needed to change shoes although the ones I had on seemed to have plenty of support. When I took them off, something fell out of my right shoe. Turns out that when I put on these new socks, I had inadvertantly left one of those little plastic connector pieces in. I spent the whole day walking on a little piece of plastic that caused my p.f. to become really inflamed. It might as well have been a pea.

1 comment:

  1. I doubt if that little piece of plastic was the cause of your p.l. flaring up! If it was a pea, at least you wouldn've smashed it!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.