Sunday, April 15, 2007

Why I Scrapbook!

Well, it looks like we've been out-of-town too much lately. Apparently, the squirrels have decided that our house was vacant and available to move in! I guess I'll have to call the "Critter Ridder" again. He came out a few years ago to evict a family of oppossums that moved in under the house. My niece, Bridget was visiting during that time and we got some pretty good laughs out of it. I've already forgotten how many animals he removed besides the opossums---several raccoons, squirrels and one skunk. I don't recall how many opossums there were either, but thank God I'm a scrapbooker! I scrapbooked that and recall using the numbers as part of the page title---no more relying on my brain---it's documented! That's why I scrapbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.