Sunday, March 4, 2007

Frightenening Discovery

This is not the way I want to start the day! Here we are in Breckenridge, CO with friends. I'm up first---as usual---won't even mention the time I got up. I decided to go online and do a little shopping---it's no secret that I've decided to join the ranks of those who prefer to avoid the noisy and crowded malls, wasting gas and running from here to there. Instead I like to shop from the comfort of home in my jammies with a cup of tea by my side (and a few cookie crumbs on my chin). Well, this morning, as I was logging into a site, I was asked to update my profile. To my utter horror, I discovered that at 55, there are only 2 age groups left OLDER than me! When in the heck did that happen? Turning 55 in January has been far more monumental than I ever suspected. Somehow, when I was busy with life, "older" age has crept in (I refuse to accept being OLD). I think it might have something to do with the fact that now I pack more slippers when I go on a trip than shoes! That should have been a tip-off!

2 comments:

  1. Oooops, I can't believe I spelled "frightening" wrong. I guess my fast fingers are still "young"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, look at it this way. There is one benefit to older age....senior citizen discounts!!
    Love,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.