Thursday, February 8, 2007

I Must Be Insane

Here I am in the midst of painting again. I quit last winter because I had had enough of the mess. Well, I just put off the inevitable, so here we are. The painters arrived on Wednesday to start the family room, powder room, sun room, my bedroom, bathroom and closets. I'm not changing the color in the family room---still love the "grey poupon" color. I am changing the color in the sunroom. Currently, it has a dark green tone-on-tone wallpaper. I'm changing it to sage. I'm not replacing anything in there yet, but may later. My bedroom is going to remain red (I had it striped last winter), but the ceiling and trim is going to be freshened up. In addition, I'm having all of the hardware replaced---again. Looks like it needs to be done about every 10 years. By doing all the hinges, handles, locks and knobs, everything looks new again. They should be done within three weeks---and then the entire house will be finished. I love that everything will finally look brand new again!

On a side note, my bridge partner, Joan and I came in second today. So far this year, we've played 3 times and have come in first, twice and now second today.

I have a class tomorrow morning, dinner with friends tomorrow night, another class on Saturday morning in Murfreesboro, TN, Father Ryan fund raiser Saturday night and then off to Kalamazoo on Sunday! Just another busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.